Cristina Ana Maria Anghel
Bachelor's degree from Bucharest University
Master's degree from Paris Diderot University
PhD from Paris Diderot University
E-mail: $firstname.lastname@example.org (without $'s)
E-mail: email@example.com (without $'s)
|Publications Talks at Conferences Talks in Seminars Conferences
|Research visits Teaching activity Organisation of scientific meetings
- Since September 2021 University of Geneva-- Post Doc in the group of Professor Rinat Kashaev
- September 2018--August 2021 Postdoctoral Research Assistant at University of Oxford in the group of Professor Andras Juhasz
- PhD Thesis - On quantum invariants: homological model for the coloured Jones polynomials and applications of quantum sl(2|1)
- October 2015-June 2018 PhD program directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University with a DIM RDM-IdF fellowship
- My Master thesis - Renormalized quantum dimension and multivariable link invariants , directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University
- 2014-2015 M2 master student at Paris Diderot University with a PGSM fellowship
- My Bachelor's thesis - Alexander polynomials of three manifolds , directed by Professor Daniel Matei and Professor Victor Vuletescu at University of Bucharest
My research is at the interaction between representation theory, low dimensional topology and symplectic topology. I am working on topological models for quantum invariants, such as (coloured) Jones and (coloured) Alexander polynomials and Witten-Reshetikhin-Turaev invariants. The aim of this research direction is to create a framework for discovering topological information which is behind these quantum invariants, given by geometrical categorifications or asymptotics when the colour tends to infinity. I am also interested in non-semisimple quantum invariants and TQFT's coming from the representation theory of super quantum groups.
Key words: Low dimensional topology, quantum topology, geometric representation theory, symplectic topology, categorifications.
For academic areas, my last name remains Anghel, but since 20 August 2017, my official name is Palmer-Anghel.
Updated: February 2024