Cristina Ana Maria Anghel
Bachelor's degree from Bucharest University
Master's degree from Paris Diderot University
PhD from Paris Diderot University
E-mail: email@example.com (without $'s)
E-mail: $firstname.lastname@example.org (without $'s)
|Publications Talks at Conferences Talks in Seminars Conferences Short term visits|
|Teaching activity Organisation of scientific meetings|
- Talk, Séminaire d'algèbre et de géométrie , 11th May 2021, Caen, France
- Talk, Knot theory seminar , 28 May 2021, Warsaw, Poland
- Talk, Séminaire AGATA , 3 June 2021, Montpellier, France
- Perspectives on quantum link homology theories , August 2021, Regensburg, Germany,
- Quantum Field Theories and Quantum Topology Beyond Semisimplicity , Banff International Research Station, 2021.
- Since September 2018 Postdoctoral Research Assistant at University of Oxford
- PhD Thesis - On quantum invariants: homological model for the coloured Jones polynomials and applications of quantum sl(2|1)
- October 2015-June 2018 PhD program directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University with a DIM RDM-IdF fellowship
- 2014-2015 M2 master student at Paris Diderot University with a PGSM fellowship
- My Bachelor's thesis - Alexander polynomials of three manifolds , directed by Professor Daniel Matei and Professor Victor Vuletescu at University of Bucharest
- Team member in the research project: Investigation of quantum and finite type invariants, applications in geometry and topology directed by Professor Dorin Cheptea
- My Master thesis - Renormalized quantum dimension and multivariable link invariants , directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University
- Low dimensional topology, quantum topology, algebraic geometry, geometric representation theory, categorifications
For academic areas, my last name remains Anghel, but since 20 August 2017, my official name is Palmer-Anghel.
- Paris Diderot University
- Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science- University of Bucharest
- Simion Stoilow Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy
- Scoala normala superioara - Bucuresti
- Colegiul National de Informatica "Tudor Vianu"
- Scoala de muzica si arte plastice nr. 1 "Iosif Sava"