Cristina Ana Maria Anghel
Bachelor's degree from Bucharest University
Master's degree from Paris Diderot University
E-mail: $firstname.lastname@example.org (without $'s)
E-mail: email@example.com (without $'s)
|Publications Talks at Conferences Talks in Seminars Conferences Short term visits|
- Since October 2015 PhD program directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University with a DIM RDM-IdF fellowship
- 2014-2015 M2 master student at Paris Diderot University with a PGSM fellowship
- Interests: low dimensional topology, algebraic geometry
- Curriculum Vitae
- My Bachelor's thesis: Alexander polynomials of three manifolds , directed by Professor Daniel Matei and Professor Victor Vuletescu at University of Bucharest
- Team member in the research project: Investigation of quantum and finite type invariants, applications in geometry and topology directed by Professor Dorin Cheptea
- My Master thesis: Renormalized quantum dimension and multivariable link invariants , directed by Professor Christian Blanchet at Paris Diderot University
- Talk: A homological model for the coloured Jones polynomials, at Winter Braids VIII 5-9 February 2018, CIRM - Luminy, France
- Knotted Embeddings in Dimensions 3 and 4, 12 - 16 February 2018, CIRM - Luminy, France
- Algebraic Structures in Topology and Geometry , 14-19 January 2018 , Riederalp, Switzerland
For academic areas, my last name remains Anghel, but since 20 August 2017, my official name is Palmer-Anghel.
- Paris Diderot University
- Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science- University of Bucharest
- Simion Stoilow Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy
- Scoala normala superioara - Bucuresti
- Colegiul National de Informatica "Tudor Vianu"
- Scoala de muzica si arte plastice nr. 1 "Iosif Sava"